Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Me and George and lots of sex

Check out what I saw on the BANG Showbiz wire this morning:

George Clooney will never run for president - because he's had too much sex. The 'Ocean's Thirteen' star - who has dated a string of stunning women including Teri Hatcher and Renée Zellweger - is convinced his racy past would ruin his chances.

He revealed: "I couldn't run for office. I've slept with far too many women. I have a very keen interest in political issues, but if I decided to run for office there would be a few juicy stories dragged back from the depths." He added: "I've also done far too many drugs and been to too many wild parties."

Clooney is not the only Hollywood actor who has ruled himself out of a race for the White House. Robin Williams, a reformed alcoholic and drug addict, also admits his colourful past automatically rules him out. He revealed at the New Yorker Festival: "I would never run for office - because I make Bill Clinton look Amish."

However, Williams thinks Jack Nicholson should go into politics because he would be happy to be open about his past. Impersonating 'The Departed' star's voice, he said: "Jack would say, 'Sex scandals? What do you want? I've done 'em all. Twice. And I have it on tape!'"

See, we're so perfect for each other -- my George and me have so much in common! Okay, I didn't know about the drugs, and ordinarily that would put me off. But sometimes you have to make concessions for the one you love.

No comments: