Friday, May 23, 2008

Ko-thario Picks Food Blogger Over ...me!

For all who are breathlessly awaiting the final chapter in my sudden foodie sort-of-fame:
Ko-thario Picks Food Blogger Over Atheist Carnivore

I had a hysterically fun time with this whole adventure. And what a bonus -- I now have two tags of my very own on Grub Street!

For the record, despite B's encouragement, I wouldn't have responded to the ad at all if I hadn't found the Ko-thario's writing witty, charming and funny. I'm in no race to go to Ko; I'll dine there eventually. If anything, it was the pork fat that was extraneous in this equation, not him.

Ko-thario, Dominique -- I hope you have a lovely time.

Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone! Eat well!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You are so famous now.

:-)

Dominique Eats Out said...

Thanks Maggie! Your profile pic is lovely, by the way. I hope you get to go to Ko soon as well. :)