Friday, December 29, 2006

Google wishes and Blogger dreams....

Mags: the other problem with blogger
Mags: and most blogs, as far as I can tell
Mags: is that it's not well searchable
Cred: very true
Mags: so I have like 6 years worth of content on this blog, and I can never find anything
Cred: I am surprised that people haven't all realized this now, but Google and Yahoo have done more than replace the dewy decimal system.. they have conditioned people to be able to find what they are looking for without a lot of wasted time/effort
Cred: newspapers, digital media, tv media... all of them should be Lexus-Nexus like searchable
Cred: and of course freaking blogs
Mags: I was never very good at lexis-nexis searching
Mags: I'm a bad searcher in general
Mags: Google saves me
Cred: google is so much better than everything, except:
Cred: 1) rear-wheel drive, manual tranmission, convertibles
Mags: 2. single-payer medical care
Cred: 2) midget KISS tribute bands
Cred: ooo your 2 is better than mine
Mags: sorry
Cred: no worries
Mags: but that's all I got. I was trying to come up with a good 3
Mags: but your 2 floored me!
Cred: well i was going to say coffee, but why take a good run and exaggerate too much right
Mags: hahahaa!
Mags: I'm posting this converation
Mags: just so you know
Mags: what do you want me to call you?
Cred: lol... it is yours as much as mine, just be sure to give me a cool screename that preserves my street cred
Cred: I leave that to your considerable creative prowess
Mags: fine, I'm calling you cred
Mags: for street cred
Cred: lol
Mags: and for your credulity in thiking I have any kind of prowess
Cred: perfect

No comments: