Friday, March 09, 2007

Another point for the Baby Psychic

Back in January, I sent the following e-mail to the Fug Girls regarding Salma Hayek's performance announcing the Oscar nominees:
Wait, you only had issue with Salma's bangs at the Oscar noms announcement? I was watching that yesterday, and as soon as she walked out, my first thought was "Ohh, the Fug Girls are going to have something to say about that maternity dress/muu-muu/whatever that is she's wearing..." Then I had to click back through to what she wore to the Golden Globes to make sure she isn't *actually* pregnant.
Yet, I was a little suspicious of all that draping in front of the bump-prone area.

Seriously, don't ever doubt my baby psychicness. Salma Engaged & Expecting; so says E!

D, let me know when you get the results next week. I think I'm feeling it's a girl.

No comments: