Monday, October 29, 2007

At least *someone* understood my costume!

Gawd how much do I heart Bostonist? (even if they did mention me without linking that one time...) They said my costume idea is "so cool you must read it to believe it."
!!!!!

I'm so glad they liked the costume idea! Unfortunately, very few people at Saturday's party got it. The fact that I was oft mistaken for a mouse instead of a monkey can really only be blamed on my implementation, and my use of a grey color scheme instead of brown. But when I told people "Monkey Gone to Heaven" and was met with blank stares -- in BOSTON of all places! -- well, there's just no excuse for that.

And in case you're wondering, this was now my FOURTH mention in Bostonist! Yes, I love the attention, which only motivates me to post more and better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid you'd have gotten a blank stare from me, as well, no matter what your color scheme. Never got into the Pixies. I even saw the reunion tour a couple of summers ago and was underwhelmed. The punk stuff I go for, on the rare occasions that I do go punk, is older school than that. Have a great weekend. -- belfrynotes