Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rollercoaster

During the night, the period/spotting/whatever it is stopped.

This morning, my temp was elevated again.

I checked the chart again, and I talked to my nurse friend, who thinks it's impossible that I would have gotten my period so early. Math is hard!

Tomorrow, I will pee on a stick. I think this is why normal people don't go public with their baby drama until the second trimester...

PS: I've been doing lots of editing and rewriting of posts, and adding of images. If this is wreaking havoc with your feed reader, I apologize. If, on the other hand, it has *not* been wreaking havoc, you might want to go back and re-read for updates and new photos. But give me a few minutes; I have a few more to add...

7 comments:

Em said...

It certainly seems possible that you are pregnant. I know I had a ton of spotting and cramping with both of mine. With my second I had so much bleeding and cramping that I called my husband and told him sorry but I was having a miscarriage. I was certain of it. That little miscarriage is at preschool right now.

And, I understand how incredibly stressful it must be for you. The anticipation, the hope, the worries. . .it's overwhelming.

I wish you luck! :-)

Sara said...

I think these are all very good signs! And I'm so glad you're giving up all the details.. I'm fascinated!

EmmaL said...

Hi there - that last one was me - I posted under the wrong ID! Whoops. I just came here by way of Nina. I can't wait to read more of your blog when I have time. For now though, I'll be thinking about you and I hope all goes well.

EmmaL said...

Oh, it deleted my deleted one - okay, well, then, nevermind, that last one wasn't me! I'm having a bad day!

Maggie said...

Hee, LAS, you can delete permanently, then it doesn't show that something was removed. Total clean slate!

You are all so incredibly sweet and supportive! I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of people who think I am clinical for giving up so many details, but fortunately they are following the "if you don't have anything nice to say.." rule of thumb. FOr now, at least.

And thank God. I need as much positive energy and support as possible right now.

Thanks, girls!

Sara said...

I'm sure you know about this site, but I'm telling you anyway.

Two Week Wait

The forums are fabulous for obsessing!

Nina said...

I will be by the computer all day tomorrow (until I friggin' leave town Thursday, missing your visit.... wasn't I out of town on stupidness the last time you were in NY?) so if you can stand the invasion of privacy, post your stick. I am on pins and needles. I know the temp chart looks all wrong and the bleeding and so on - but - but - I have a feeling about this. Let us know what happens tomorrow, darling.