Monday, January 03, 2005

more or less

In addition to More Drinking, Less Driving, I seem to have also resolved to blog more this year (lucky you!). I think it's just because I finally got the hang of that little Insta-Blog button I installed on my toolbar who knows how long ago. I mean, I haven't even told you about the weekend shenanegans, nor about Denise's wedding LAST week!

Eh, whatever. To everything there is a season.

More of:
blogging
writing
honesty
boys
whiskey
dancing
going to bed at a reasonable hour (possibly difficult re: the last three list items)
getting to work reasonably on time
trips to the gym
new job
salary
organization
eye makeup

Less of:
negativity
self-doubt
size of my ass
sleeping on the couch
smoking
pouting
belittling gossip
criticism

Basically, I want to get back to being the fabulous woman I used to be before I came to New York. Shouldn't be too tough, right?

I'll fill you in on the weekend's gossip soon, promise. Right now I'm still downloading the photo evidence.

No comments: