Monday, January 10, 2005

not just my subconscious

Freaky. Right after I posted that last entry, thinking of BG, I couldn't remember where he works.

Just then, my inbox bings with a daily message from New York magazine's Best Bets, and it's mentioned right there, complete with a link to the website!

Is the universe trying to tell me something? Or maybe do I have a mind-reading fairy godmother at New York?

Update: A little pop psychology over IM later, and I've concluded that the whole thing, dream and follow-up, was a response to my efforts to loosen up in 2005. I associate my wilder New York days with the club kids, so my dream was probably just about trying to go back to those times. Why BG? Maybe because he was my favorite, and I always thought he found a good balance between wild and responsible.

No comments: