Friday, January 28, 2005

Some kind of muse

This Saturday is the oft-mentioned gig for which CB let me pick the setlist. He'll also be inflicting Miracle Baby, the song you may have heard at my birthday party, on the unsuspecting public, so maybe letting me pick my faves will make up for my MB embarassment.

Come on down to Freddy's and see what all the fuss is about. Of course, I'm dying of sudden onset severe flu (serves me right), so I might not actually be there to enjoy my dotage, but if you go you can tell me all about it! (bring soup, please!)

The All-Request Hour
featuring songs both new and old!
all about heartbreak and drinking!

Saturday, January 29, 2005
Freddy's Bar & Backroom
485 Dean Street, at 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
no cover!

Directions to Fred's go here.

No comments: