Monday, April 10, 2006

For those of you who've never met me ...

... I've got a great rack.

Seriously, ask everyone who has already met me. And this is a lucky thing, because apparently A isn't much of a butt man, so my rockin' ass, which you all have seen on this blog, is totally wasted on him.

And that's all I'm going to say about A, becasue unlike all the other guys I've written about here in deliciously inappropriate detail, I actually like and respect him. And Manda says he makes me happy, and sometimes I need to be reminded of obvious stuff like that, but she's right, he does.

So remember when I was interviewing for this faboo new job, and I kept trying to keep it secret, because I didn't want to jinx anything? Same story here. The only person I'm telling all to is my realtor, because he is my New Best Friend and must know Everything About Me to find me The Perfect House. Or something like that.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

No confirmations from those who know about the fab-ness of my rack? I think I'm hurt... ;) I mean, you can't expect them to take my word for it, can you?

Anonymous said...

I've always been more of a brain man, and I'll certainly testify to the fab-ness of that.

(Not that the rack isn't pretty impressive as well....)

Maggie said...

Thank you Ian! And thanks for humoring my momentary obnoxiousness

Maggie said...

The only thing attractive about that picture was the rack. Above the neck, I looked as terrible as one would expect, given my state of wanton drunkenness. It had to be destroyed...