Monday, February 14, 2005

faint of heart

Courtesy of My Yahoo!, my Daily Scorpio Forecast:

"There's only one way for sensual, sexual you to celebrate Valentine's Day -- and it doesn't involve a single cent, or a cast of thousands. Be sure you're with someone who can keep up. You're definitely not for the faint of heart."

Good thing I'm heading out with a fellow Scorpio tonight; I just hope Jodi can keep up. Also, we've already got the cast of thousands arranged, and it would be a shame to waste them.

Seriously, we're off to the free vibrator party I mentioned last Tuesday. Then we might swing by The Delancey to check out LOVE BITES, a power ballad tribute party, where the lighters are included with admission ($12).

Happy V-Day everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What does the idiom "It doesn't involve a single cent, or a cast of thousands." mean?
Cast of thousands? Is it an idiom?
I read that somewhere and google lead me here. I'd appreciate a good answer :)