Thursday, December 27, 2007

A jingly sweep of velvet


I have this amazing beaded velvet skirt that I bought online last year, and that I wear to death during the holidays. It is perfect -- strangers stop me on the street to ask about it and pay compliments. It's somehow both work-appropriate and party-riffic.

I just noticed that it's still available online, deeply discounted, and in a full range of sizes. For anyone who ever asked about it, go get it now! So cheap, so pretty, so flattering!

By the way, if you're surprised to find out that J. Peterman is more than a running Seinfeld gag, let me assure you that his clothes are top-notch. I still have the nightgown and the khaki skirt that I bought from his catalog back when I was in college.

3 comments:

Nina said...

Good skirt, Mags. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and are gearing up for a Happy New Year.

I am so glad to have post-modern-like met you this year. You have been the most supportive and lovely friend-in-the-computer a girl could ever hope for.

Here's to a great 2008 - we are both due. :-)

(Also I am not done with the new mittens but will be soon and will mail them as soon as I can).

utenzi said...

That skirt is a work of art. Great buy.

lorenka said...

Wow what a lovely skirt, I'd probably stop you on the street too if I saw you in it! ;)