Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hot Rod!

Ooh, this is a brilliant idea! And now that I've given up on younger men, I'll probably be finding myself in more and more situations where these could help out.

Except that I might not have actually given up on the younger men after all. That declaration was met with much opposition this past weekend, as new and ever-younger candidates applied for consideration. And my friends seem to think that I shouldn't be too extreme about my cut-off age.

Anyway, it's been my recent experience that age actually has nothing to do with how much you need these. But if I send the gentleman in question this link, he'll either get pissed, or think I'm trying to get back with him, so he'll just have to find out about these on his own. Fucking egomaniacs!

No comments: