Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wishing won't make it so

Yes, I babbled on and on yesterday. Some of you might be interested to hear it, some of you may be bored -- if so you can just scroll on to another post, right?

But LJ has this cool feature where you can lock posts so that only certain friends are allowed to see certain posts, as designated. And I'm wishing that Blogger had that as well, because we've all got some non-loving readers, and there's at least one guy who will read what I posted yesterday as proof that I'm totally undatable and pathetic, and will laugh at me. And this blog does not exist to help people mock, but rather so they can share the love.

So unless someone can teach me how to selectively block on Blogger, I might start putting certain posts only on LJ. If you want it all, and you're not already an LJ buddy, talk to me and I'll set you up.

No comments: