Tuesday, May 31, 2005

washed away

I got in the shower this morning after my run (yes, I'm still training, congratulate me all you want) and it looked ... different. Things were out of place, bottles left open, general disarray. At first I thought, "what the hell, did someone break in and use my shower while I was away this weekend?"

Then I remembered, I hadn't showered in Brooklyn since I'd done so with the Bachelor Thursday night. And just like that, tidying up went from chore to pleasant memory. Next time, baby, I'll show you the ropes (where I keep them, that is).

3 comments:

Personalidade Bloguinho Portuga said...

Ropes? As in bonding? You wild girl!

Maggie said...

Aw, I wouldn't have even mentioned the ropes if he hadn't already asked if I had handcuffs. Which I do (from college; they have my fraternity letters on them!) but I'm not sure where the keys are, so I figured rope would be a suitable counter-offer.

Before and after were fine, but the during got a bit treacherous, which is how the apartment got kinda flooded. Any advice, Irishman?

Maggie said...

I have a funny emergency room/shower story for you, sir. But I'll save it to tell you over a Jameson's sometime.

Sticky mat, good idea...